Manga: Chapter 402

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Manga: Chapter 402   Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Hey, As you'll see I'm thinking we should do Manga chat a little different now Smile I'll post a new topic for each chapter as it comes out from here on so people can decide exactly how much spoilers they want.

So, Chapter 402:

Summary: The large majority of the chapter is taken up by a recap of Sasuke and Itachi's entire relationship including the recent battle which then cuts to Sasuke crying. Since Itachi managed to draw Orochimaru's spirit out of Sasuke, Sasuke opts to rename the team from "Snake" to "Eagle" (Eagle in my translation, I've also seen it called Hawk)

At the end Sasuke reveals a never before seen version of the Sharingan and he also announces that the goal of the newly renamed team, who is joined by Tobi, is to crush Konoha.

So, thoughts? Opinions? Theories?

The thing that bugged me is that before Itachi and Sasuke met Suigetsu and Kisame were about to battle. I'd been looking forward to this battle through all the Uchiha junk but now Kisame in nowhere in sight even after Sasuke rejoins the team. The fact that Suigetsu does not have the Samehada means he didn't succeed in killing Kisame. Hopefully this will be explained next chapter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.com
Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 402   Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:58 pm

yeah i think alot of people are disapointed in the kisame vs suigetsu fight. but what I think is going to happen is on the way to Konoha Sasuke meets up with Naruto and everyone else and then a big fight starts with Sasuke vs. Naruto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 402   Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 pm

I liked the chapter, but disapointed on the no fight.
The one thing I wonder about is when Tobi was explainning who Itachi killed, and it says his lover(in my trans) XD. I wanna know who it is Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 402   Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:07 am

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
I liked the chapter, but disapointed on the no fight.
The one thing I wonder about is when Tobi was explainning who Itachi killed, and it says his lover(in my trans) XD. I wanna know who it is Razz

I was wondering that myself Hinata and the only thing I could think of is well..as dumb as it may sound..Shisui and theres a lot of rumors stirring up that it might actually be a possibility cuz in some translations its said "his friends, his superiors, his lover..etc etc" and it was the "friends" part that got it all stirred up "friends" meaning theres more than one so therefore it wasn't focusing on a specific person but the translation I got was "Friend" so it just had to be one but earlier in the manga it was mentioned that Itachi tried not to get close with anyone because it only brings trouble and since Shisui was the only one he was actually close to..well you never know..lol and besides it said "Lover" so who says its not someone of the same sex Razz unless its just some random girl from the village..lol but I do hope they reveal it soon cuz I really do wanna know who it is..lol

サソリ x テンテン
SasorixTenten
NarutoxShikamaru
GaaraxTemari
Mendokusai
Upcoming Naruto cosplays - Sandstorm Gaara, Kyuubi Naruto, Neji(Byakugan Activated), Chibi/Plushy Gaara, Chibi/Plushy Naruto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 402   

Back to top Go down

Manga: Chapter 402
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1