Manga: Chapter 403

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Manga: Chapter 403   Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:06 am

with the release of 403 fast approaching..any thoughts? expectations? I really don't care what happens I just want to know who Itachi's lover is cuz it's seriously driving me nuts.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 403   Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:44 am

I'm truly not interested who Itachi was in love with. I'm sure it'll become important when Sasuke it attempting to destroy Kohoha to spite his brother but otherwise I'm indifferent.

Again, I'm just hoping for a little explanation of where Kisame went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.com
Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 403   Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:50 pm

I agree with Chouji, my thoughts will be that either naruto's group just misses sasukes group or meets up with them in the middle and ends the chapter ebfore a big fight starts out. . .again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras
Hokage

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 403   Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Well, provided the chapters get off of Sasuke and his blah sob story, then I don't really care where it goes. Laughing

As long as we stop reading "Sasuke and Pals" and go back to reading "Naruto", then I'm fine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 403   Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:16 pm

I think now that naruto is going to find sasuke again but they will fight to the death , and its werid how its like sasuke ebvery time they show him in the manga he gets no jutsu's and like new powers , and then its like hey naruto what did you learn and he goes ummm... just a new rasangun maove thats all lol!

I just think if Naruto V.s. Sasuke ...Sasuke would soo win !! just becz he been getting stonger the whole time and naruto di like one thing but ya thats what i think lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 403   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Well, I read the latest chapter. Still no Kisame, still no explanation for no Kisame, more Sasuke flashbacks.....more big fat load of nothing. Evil or Very Mad

Guh....well, at least now it's sort of on track.

I wonder what in the world is up with Itachi just constantly transfering powers to people. o_O I mean seriously, he's handing out abilities and power like they're candy canes at Christmas time. Laughing

The thing I don't understand is how the hell that's supposed to work. o_O I thought that new jutsus were obtained and perfected by hand seals and practice and then with bloodline abilities, they were unique to the user because of something incoded into their DNA.

..I wasn't aware that you could just choke down a holographic bird and all of a sudden you've got new powers. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 403   Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:13 pm

if thats the case then i'm sure there must be one holographic crow in my backyard out of the like 30 *goes grabs rifle* be back with new powers soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 403   Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Aburame Shino wrote:
if thats the case then i'm sure there must be one holographic crow in my backyard out of the like 30 *goes grabs rifle* be back with new powers soon Laughing

.....Anyone wanna take bets about how many crows he finishes eating before calling it quits? Laughing

The funny thing is, Itachi just touched Sasuke's head and gave him powers, he just must not like Naruto cause he made him mentally eat a crow. Laughing

I wonder how holographic crow tastes anyways....probably like chicken. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 403   Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Seras wrote:
Aburame Shino wrote:

.....Anyone wanna take bets about how many crows he finishes eating before calling it quits? Laughing

The funny thing is, Itachi just touched Sasuke's head and gave him powers, he just must not like Naruto cause he made him mentally eat a crow. Laughing

I wonder how holographic crow tastes anyways....probably like chicken. Laughing
I dunno but if I was forced mentally to eat a crow i'd be going to a mental hospital XDD

again i wouldn't know how it would taste, the only birds i've eaten are, Chicken, Duck, and Goose XD didn't like the goose as much though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga: Chapter 403   

Back to top Go down

Manga: Chapter 403
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1