Heeeeeelp!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seras
Hokage

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Heeeeeelp!!!   Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:02 pm

Okay, I wasn't entirely sure where to put this topic, since it technically has to deal with cosplay, and I do need help, but it's all sorta off topic. ^^;

I am going to Edmonton this weekend, and I am searching desperately for a place in the city that sells Cosmode magazine. Shocked I ordered it monthly from a place in the city here, but it is waaaaaay behind. o_O I got one issue at the beginning of April that was already a month old, and that was it. Nothing else has shown up since. >.< I talked to the guy that owns the shop and he said it's still on order...

Anyways, I really really really really REALLY want to obtain the latest volume and the one before it, so does anyone have any ideas of where I can check or maybe does anyone know where they are? Embarassed

Edmonton is where I'm heading, but if anyone pretty much knows of any place in the province that has it, any info would be fantastic. ^^ I will travel for Cosmode. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:52 pm

I was going to say "I don't think it's coming out in print until June" but holy crap it's July now.

I honestly don't know but I've very very curious to find out as well. There's a magazine place on Jasper Ave that sells tons of stuff no one else does like TONS of manga weeklys and monthlys and stuff.

Since I'm in town and I know the places that would sell it I can try to do some calling around for you Smile

Are you looking for the newer English releases or the Japanese ones?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.com
Seras
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:20 am

There are english releases?!?! Shocked

I don't have any of those. Surprised

English, Japanese, makes no difference to me. Wink Although the major one that I'm looking for is the Japanese Cosmode 22 that came out a couple weeks ago. But, anything they have would be snazzy. Cool

You would call them for me? Embarassed Thank you soooooooooooo much Chouji. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:53 pm

._. where do you live Seras? Red Deer? I wanna Cosmode magazine Razz
(I'm not trying to be stalker like XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:28 pm

Cha, I live in the land of the Red Deer. >.<

I've got, like, four Cosmode, that's it. T.T

I so very much need number 22. T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm

yeah they're starting to translate it and distribute it in North America. I was at Sou Kawaii today and was talking to the manager about how he should bring in the new English translations and he's going to look into it XD

You can also read it online now Surprised Maybe you could try that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.com
Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:50 am

>-< Do you have to order them at that store or can you walk in a get one? I'm going to my cabin on Sunday and we always have to pass through Red Deer.....So I was just wonder if I would be able to get one. The issue number doesn't matter to me XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:34 am

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
yeah they're starting to translate it and distribute it in North America. I was at Sou Kawaii today and was talking to the manager about how he should bring in the new English translations and he's going to look into it XD

You can also read it online now Surprised Maybe you could try that

Cha, I've checked the online preview, I'm just registering now for Cosmode Online, although nowhere around can I find the price listed, so that worries me. o_O It just says that it's an affordable price....what would that entail? o_O Oh, I found it. 29.99 for a full year. Not too shabby for something that you can't actually hold. ;D

Cha, the online preview isn't the one I need. I think it's Volume 2 online that I require, although if I like it, I'll just drive myself up the damned wall trying to find it. XD Haha, although I'm pretty much driving myself up the wall to locate it already. XD

Does Sou Kawaii have the japanese Cosmode mags at all?

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
>-< Do you have to order them at that store or can you walk in a get one? I'm going to my cabin on Sunday and we always have to pass through Red Deer.....So I was just wonder if I would be able to get one. The issue number doesn't matter to me XDD

Nah I had to special order it. I wish I could find a place that I could just walk in and get one. T.T It would make things nice and convenient. T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:13 pm

Seras wrote:

Nah I had to special order it. I wish I could find a place that I could just walk in and get one. T.T It would make things nice and convenient. T.T

T_T awwes. Thank you for the info anyways XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:05 pm

anyone wanna pay for me for cosmode online? ^^;

haha I feel poor without a job and I can't buy stuff without my parents help XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Well, I came, I saw, I totally went home without Cosmode. T.T

They apparently had the latest issue at Happy Harbor, but they were sold out when I got there. T.T Cruelty on such a level, I cannot even express......

Looks like I'm going online and I hope it isn't good enough to warrant a purchase, or else I'm going to have to kill someone.......

Although if I do some relaxing breathing techniques, then I'll remember that if I resist killing someone, then I won't be in jail when Otakon rolls around, and someone there has to be selling Cosmode. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeelp!!!   

Back to top Go down

Heeeeeelp!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: