Share | 

Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:41 am

UPDATE:

The Naruberta Panel is set Very Happy

What: Naruberta Panel!
Place: Room 8-211
Time: 12 - 1:30

So far we have a few things planned. Tyson has made us a CD for Naruto Name That Tune. It should be a little challenging because there's songs all the way to Shippuden in it Very Happy We might do some other trivia games but last year we had people get upset because we were asking questions too far into the series (Lol spoilers) so we'll see.

If you guys have any ideas for the panel please feel free to share.

After the panel we'll meet outside the main front doors for the Naruto Photoshoot. After the open photoshoot we'll have the Shippuden Photoshoot

We'd really like to see as many members as possible there Very Happy I know a lot of people got lost last year because the room was a pain to find but this time shouldn't be as bad. I'm not 100% sure but I think this room is in the main building.

Here's A Map Very Happy

Last edited by Akimichi Chouji on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.com
Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:06 am

If you guys need help at the panel just let me know i want to be apart of Naruberta with you guys to help out with anything to make everyones time a good , fun time so if you need an other hand for it just let me know! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:51 am

Kankuro~Pain~ wrote:
If you guys need help at the panel just let me know i want to be apart of Naruberta with you guys to help out with anything to make everyones time a good , fun time so if you need an other hand for it just let me know! XD

Alright cool. We'll let you know Smile We're not 100% what we're doing or if we'll need you XD
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:55 pm

I second that! If you guys need help I'd be more than glad to lend a helping hand Smile I want to be as helpful as I can in and outside the forums Smile

サソリ x テンテン
SasorixTenten
NarutoxShikamaru
GaaraxTemari
Mendokusai
Upcoming Naruto cosplays - Sandstorm Gaara, Kyuubi Naruto, Neji(Byakugan Activated), Chibi/Plushy Gaara, Chibi/Plushy Naruto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:40 pm

I'll probably come if its on the day I'm in my Naruto cosplay. If not, I'll have to check with my two friends to see if they wanna come. But I wouldn't be in a Naruto cosplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:04 am

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
I'll probably come if its on the day I'm in my Naruto cosplay. If not, I'll have to check with my two friends to see if they wanna come. But I wouldn't be in a Naruto cosplay.
Chances are it would be on the same day as the photoshoot, just like last year Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:19 pm

I'll be available if I can manage to find it and if I can remember, I can be so damn forgetful sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:46 pm

yeah, you don't need to be in a naruto costume to attend the panel, last year there was some who wern't cosplaying at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:18 pm

Alrighty, then I'll most likely will come, still gotta check with my friends first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:38 am

Hyuuga Hinata wrote:
Alrighty, then I'll most likely will come, still gotta check with my friends first.

Oh pish posh! Were Naruberta and we answer to no one but chouji Our fearless leader - epic pose-
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Tenten wrote:
Hyuuga Hinata wrote:

Oh pish posh! Were Naruberta and we answer to no one but chouji Our fearless leader - epic pose-

pale Sorry!

All hail mighty ones king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:06 pm

anyways does anyone have any ideas on what we should do to entertain people for about a half hour or so?

oh and other news on panels, Chouji and I have taken over another panel for this year, it's a display panel where we'll be takking the ins and outs of figures and putting them on display and other fun stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras
Hokage

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:52 pm

Taking on two panels? o_O I wasn't sure they allowed that. Embarassed

Well I remember before we were talking about having a "Name that Tune" or trivia or something for prizes. ^^ Nothing too fancy, just some random swag from the dealers room. Wink

We also tossed around the idea of having some munchies or something as well. Cupcakes or cookies or something and then granola bars or individually wrapped items for those that still remember lessons like "Don't take candy from strangers" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:48 am

Updated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:00 pm

the panel is in the same building as the Gym or the main events room it's on the second floor, for those whow ere at the panel last year it's in the same room, if you'd like come ask Jordan or I and we'll show you where the panel room is, also Schedule for Athon is up on Athon website!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:41 pm

This is troublesome.

I will be attending the panel, but the photoshoot I'm not 100% sure about. I wanna try to watch all the Code Geass episodes(they are playing the whole season), and I'm having trouble finding them online, so this is a good chance to watch them.

So right now I'm trying to get them so I have more free time for myself and can do other things XDD

I will now be attending both panel and shoot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:48 pm

glad to see you can make it Hinata!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Also, if there is anything you need help at for the panel/shoot to, you can ask me ^~^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:31 pm

Hey everyone Very Happy

I bought prizes for the Naruberta panel today XD Or I might just keep it all muhahaha
Back to top Go down
Tenten
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:15 pm

>_> Shikamaru and myself shall be bringing along our zetsu! We will be arriving in edmonton thursday to complete and update our costumes so his costume will be better and his face shall be white and black rather than green and black. I'm looking so forward to this event, I put down alot of money for this and I'll be damned if its anything like last year ( damn that stepfather of mine )
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:34 pm

also look for me friday at 4:00pm-6:00pm at the front desk i'll be selling passes for those who didn't pre reg.
and saturday from 8:30-9:30am and sunday from 8:30-10:30am

it's my way of getting in for free ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:49 pm

I ll be there too and ill try to win some of the prizes as well lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:25 am

I think we have 14 prizes now so there's lots to go around XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED   

Back to top Go down

Panel: Naruberta at Animethon 15 UPDATED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1