HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenten
Anbu

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Unfortunately My grandmas birthday falls on the occasion and I would much rather see my grandmother ( whom I love and adore ) and go tho the comedy club with the family than go all the way up to edmonton for a picknick and risk getting a tan =P try to have fun without me though lol Jk jk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:53 am

Well shame on all of you who didn't come because you missed me doing an impromptu Naruto costume XD

So far all I have a picture of is the wig which I'm actually strangely infatuated with XD This wig makes me want to cosplay Naruto more XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.com
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:16 am

yes the impromptu Naruto was well done XD and wow I had no Idea that I can hide so much stuff inside my cloak.. lol!

サソリ x テンテン
SasorixTenten
NarutoxShikamaru
GaaraxTemari
Mendokusai
Upcoming Naruto cosplays - Sandstorm Gaara, Kyuubi Naruto, Neji(Byakugan Activated), Chibi/Plushy Gaara, Chibi/Plushy Naruto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras
Hokage

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:06 am

Well now, since I wasn't able to go, I DEMAND PICTURES!! XD

Are you guys getting sick of me demanding things all the time yet? Laughing

I'm upset that I couldn't go....from what I've seen it looked like alot of fun. ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:55 am

Seras wrote:
Well now, since I wasn't able to go, I DEMAND PICTURES!! XD

Are you guys getting sick of me demanding things all the time yet? Laughing

I'm upset that I couldn't go....from what I've seen it looked like alot of fun. ^^;

It's really weird, I brought my camera with me thinking I was going to take a ton of pictures. Wanna guess how many I took?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Wow....way to be a photo pro-star. Laughing

I'm just jokin. ;D

Haha, I always take photos and then I never upload a damned thing. XD

At least you get yours online eventually. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 pm

I want to go but I had no way up there and soo me and Tenten Hanged out she got soo drunk that it was really funny , she thought she had kung fu Powers and was killing bugs on the wall with her power!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MelodiousNocturne

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:32 pm

lol, so Jordan, whos all the pictures of? HMM HMMM? Sasori.. that was funneh, you could have like... totally walked around with a gun in that thing and no one would have thought twice. XP i didn't really cosplay, i dressed up as a wannabe punk loser kid who was emo and drew the entire time. It was fun... I squirted people with water bottles had lots of fun.... Jordan kept trying to steal my sword, along with Sasori *glare* mine. Alll MINE.... i want kung fu powers...>.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:32 pm

I came really close to succeeding lol..give me time...just give me time..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA *ACK* ...O_O...*AHEM* ^_^;; but yes it was fun indeed and although I was harassed by lil Temari all day it was all good ^_^...*stares off into space* I can still hear her voice...taunting me in my sleep "Itachi! Itachi! Itachi!" no Temari that's MY straw hat!! no!!! put those chopsticks down!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh *shakes his head violently*...ugh yeah I had a great time^_^;;

サソリ x テンテン
SasorixTenten
NarutoxShikamaru
GaaraxTemari
Mendokusai
Upcoming Naruto cosplays - Sandstorm Gaara, Kyuubi Naruto, Neji(Byakugan Activated), Chibi/Plushy Gaara, Chibi/Plushy Naruto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aburame Shino

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:34 pm

I wish I would of gone i-i
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 am

MelodiousNocturne wrote:
lol, so Jordan, whos all the pictures of? HMM HMMM? Sasori.. that was funneh, you could have like... totally walked around with a gun in that thing and no one would have thought twice. XP i didn't really cosplay, i dressed up as a wannabe punk loser kid who was emo and drew the entire time. It was fun... I squirted people with water bottles had lots of fun.... Jordan kept trying to steal my sword, along with Sasori *glare* mine. Alll MINE.... i want kung fu powers...>.<

Haha when I first got there I took three pictures of the girl in the poofy blue dress (The one with the wicked kick XD) and that was it hahaha
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 am

;_; I now realize I could have possibly gone(acutally I realized it yesterday XD)
But I totally forgot about it so I didn't go up to my cabin this weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MelodiousNocturne

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:30 pm

lol, you mean denise. Yeah you are a stalker Jordan... lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:06 pm

MelodiousNocturne wrote:
lol, you mean denise. Yeah you are a stalker Jordan... lol.

Well then I'm a pretty poor one if I didn't even know her name.

I don't see how asking someone for some photos makes me a stalker.
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:58 pm

teeechnically it doesn't... but ben was my stalker... he kept trying to get me to smile....lol. I can't believe i pantsed him. Lol... we should have gotten pictures...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seras
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:11 am

Sounds epic. :p

Well, since it sounds like it was a good turn out and everyone had a good time, maybe they'll have another one sometime soon so that. One that, ya know, I might go to. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:54 am

I totally missed it..I was kept at the studio until 6pmT_T
Back to top Go down
Seras
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:33 pm

Well, it looks like there's already a second one in the works. ^^ Although this one is going to be at a pool instead of a park. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kankuro

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 pm

A pool sweet ill would really would try to get to this one this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)   

Back to top Go down

Edmonton Cosplay Picnic - June 28th, 2008 (DONE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2