HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Sabaku no Gaara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaara

avatar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Sabaku no Gaara   Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:25 pm

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aburame Shino

avatar

Number of posts : 167
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:32 pm

dun dun dun dun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikamaru

avatar

Number of posts : 112
Age : 27
Location : calgary
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:14 am

................... O_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyuuga Hinata

avatar

Number of posts : 111
Age : 23
Location : Calgary
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:19 am

._.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzumaki Naruto
Anbu
avatar

Number of posts : 137
Age : 27
Location : Edmonton, AlbertaXD
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:50 pm

O_O

_________________

サソリ x テンテン
SasorixTenten
NarutoxShikamaru
GaaraxTemari
Mendokusai
Upcoming Naruto cosplays - Sandstorm Gaara, Kyuubi Naruto, Neji(Byakugan Activated), Chibi/Plushy Gaara, Chibi/Plushy Naruto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten
Anbu
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 27
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:27 am

I dont get it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Kankuro

avatar

Number of posts : 92
Age : 27
Location : Calgary,Alberta
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Same here....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Madara

avatar

Number of posts : 62
Age : 33
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:30 am

Um.... What....? o0'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shikou.deviantart.com
Haruno Sakura

avatar

Number of posts : 47
Age : 23
Location : Calgary, AB
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:11 am

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1306300/Lady_Kyoshoku
Temari

avatar

Number of posts : 28
Location : Edmonton, AB
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:18 am

Haruno Sakura wrote:
I see what you did there.

You do? Please share. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/digitalangel7
Tenten
Anbu
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 27
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Temari wrote:
Haruno Sakura wrote:
I see what you did there.

You do? Please share. lol
agreed, i dont like being left in the dark
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Haruno Sakura

avatar

Number of posts : 47
Age : 23
Location : Calgary, AB
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Tenten wrote:
Temari wrote:
Haruno Sakura wrote:
I see what you did there.

You do? Please share. lol
agreed, i dont like being left in the dark

That was the entire point, I think. To make you all confused and be "WTF" and "o.o". The point was to make you all want to find out more. I'd do it too if I wasn't so friendly when I'd joined. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1306300/Lady_Kyoshoku
Tenten
Anbu
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 27
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 pm

Haruno Sakura wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Temari wrote:
Haruno Sakura wrote:
I see what you did there.

You do? Please share. lol
agreed, i dont like being left in the dark

That was the entire point, I think. To make you all confused and be "WTF" and "o.o". The point was to make you all want to find out more. I'd do it too if I wasn't so friendly when I'd joined. Razz
oh... thats dumb...Shikas bad enough for the whole mysterious thing... DAMN YOU I ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY MYSTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Haruno Sakura

avatar

Number of posts : 47
Age : 23
Location : Calgary, AB
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 pm

Tenten wrote:
Haruno Sakura wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Temari wrote:
Haruno Sakura wrote:
I see what you did there.

You do? Please share. lol
agreed, i dont like being left in the dark

That was the entire point, I think. To make you all confused and be "WTF" and "o.o". The point was to make you all want to find out more. I'd do it too if I wasn't so friendly when I'd joined. Razz
oh... thats dumb...Shikas bad enough for the whole mysterious thing... DAMN YOU I ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY MYSTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*laughs* You should take some time to figure them out, ne?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1306300/Lady_Kyoshoku
Tenten
Anbu
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 27
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Haruno Sakura wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Haruno Sakura wrote:
Tenten wrote:
Temari wrote:
Haruno Sakura wrote:
I see what you did there.

You do? Please share. lol
agreed, i dont like being left in the dark

That was the entire point, I think. To make you all confused and be "WTF" and "o.o". The point was to make you all want to find out more. I'd do it too if I wasn't so friendly when I'd joined. Razz
oh... thats dumb...Shikas bad enough for the whole mysterious thing... DAMN YOU I ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY MYSTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*laughs* You should take some time to figure them out, ne?
Done... they just keep multiplying, shika is a mystery for you. NOT me =) best friend benefit yay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Akimichi Chouji
Hokage
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 28
Location : Edmonton
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:15 pm

Haruno Sakura wrote:
I see what you did there.


_________________
THE BOSS
KankuroXTemari
-Is Huge Like X Box-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.com
Tenten
Anbu
avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 27
Location : Calgary, Alberta
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Akimichi Chouji wrote:
Haruno Sakura wrote:
I see what you did there.

OH GOD! and i thought maxi cat was a retard lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruberta.deviantart.com/
Haruno Sakura

avatar

Number of posts : 47
Age : 23
Location : Calgary, AB
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1306300/Lady_Kyoshoku
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no Gaara   

Back to top Go down
 
Sabaku no Gaara
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Gaara is from Uzumaki clan
» Gaara vs Alucard

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Admin :: Introductions-
Jump to: